CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Hey Woy Woy,No worries, the coal geo contact did comment (via a...

1. 59 Posts.
    Hey Woy Woy,

No worries, the coal geo contact did comment (via a close friend who is directly related to this guy) that "...in general many of the coal properties that are being hyped in Mongolia are really bad. There is really a lot of Hong Kong money going into Mongolian coal exploration and its become a bubble, the properties are over-priced. Typically they find an area near someone elses property; find some thin or steep coal there, then announce a drilling plan, and use this in a prospectus or capital raising - but in a situation where success probability is really low some of them are even worse and have such bad quality that the coal will never sell. And if they are successful there is no super profit anyway with the long transport distances and the low prices. The exception is Aspire (AKM)...".

Now I am not saying these are my words and they are ultimately just an opinion but I considered the source very reputable and the info therefore worth checking out. One would have to imagine that Mongolia may enjoy low labour costs but reliability of supply is a factor that I think has been in Oz's favour. Ceo may well end up with the goods and be able to get it to market profitably and with the experience of Mark Early investors are well set.Other coal explorers in Mono may come up with the goods too. I would certainly want to hear detail on the transport/infrastructure arrangements, end markets, pricing, price fluctuation history and the quality of resource before jumping in again. Mongolia the coal rush frontier - strike it rich or do your dough? Eithers possible there I guess. Then there is Indo, now I would like to hear about the Indo prospects from CEO! And before some one comments I don't hold AKM either.
    It would be interesting when the times comes for CEO to calculate the carbon footprint or carbon$/tcoal transported to China. One would think it would be lower or cheaper than coal coming from OZ and therefore 'cleaner' and may well end up being a price advantage in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.