NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

still puzzled by non-announcement of jv status, page-10

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Ralph,

I agree with your sentient here.

I have asked for the email from rogers and I have to admit that it sounded like more spin. I earlier said that if there is no concrete JV then I can see NKP trying everything within its powers to get the share price over 35cents so that as many of the options will be excercised as possible.

Summary (for the past 2 years+) from this management is "eveything is positive and something big will be imminent".

My latest entry is 27cents so I am not too concerned (I believe there is no too much more downside to this unless of a GFC... and I have my stop loss at 23cents). I did not buy back in anticipation that a JV would be done soon...however if one was to be done then I will not complain.

NKP management to date has been terrible with every single call and timeline. I am sure some of the CCC holders will also agree as well.

People seem to forget that if these so called "price sentitive announcements" are given to the public and not through an ASX announcement then the diectors are in breach of continuous disclosure.

If management can pull a solid JV then I will give them a pat-on-the-back. My instinct is that there is no "imminent" JV and there may not be one by te 31st August, however NKP does want the share price to be well above 35cents so the options are converted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.