NHR 0.00% $3.73 national hire group limited

share price heading to galactica wow.... at this rate the...

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    share price heading to galactica wow.... at this rate the trading and market depth looks like there's nothing stopping this share price from possibly continuing its upward rise to outer limits

the momentum is certainly there!!!

stokes has paid a small premium to asset backing but its irrelevant in a sector dominated by barriers to entry

mr kelsey is now on board @ nhr (handling vic business)and he is the man with very good knowledge on ah plant because he helped set it up in his days at vic roads and latter ah plant purchased by arl/nlx

already the same co has in investment in arl/nlx so it would make sense at some time down the track for ah plant business in arl/nlx to be transferred into either nhr or ace p/l

so u can see it all makes sense for the ah plant business to be incorporated into nhr at some point in time

the accc couldn't knock that back because nhr only has a 3% mkt share but this is most likely to increase

this stock(nhr) was mkt capped at approx 12-13m
    stokes paid 25m(or near double) for 60% holding but with majority board control which most matters!

obviously more hidden long term agendas are at plan
    my guess is to serve it right up to COA and seriously challenge their mkt share of approx 31%

nhr right issue was 6:5 @16cents
    pre the rights the stock was trading in the range of 30-35c
    post rights issue it's basically traded @ asset backing
    nta is about 20-21c

in reality... given the huge watering down by the rights issue,price paid by stokes,favourable sector outlook,previous share price activity,momentum and likelyhood of possible good results 31/12 and resumption in company NHR paying fully franfed dividends of which franking credits are available
    then the stock should surely be trading well above 35c minimum

HOLD ON FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE

my shiort term target is 50c
    and longer term 1.00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.