CUV 0.85% $15.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

You said we should listen up...and listen good...because???I'm...

1. 648 Posts.
    You said we should listen up...and listen good...because???

I'm digging around for your past predictions here...I don't see any other than a vague post that this might go back to $10 per share...which says all I need to hear.

Some people here have years of accurate predictions. I was the ONLY one who said back in 2010 that there was a good chance they would not file in 2011.

No one said this will never bust through $2.30. In fact, I said in November this could double if approved in 2012.

I also said back in 2008 this would be dead money for a long time - which it was. And I sold a lot and benefited from the correct call.

This stock has already proven it doesn't run on fundamentals alone. For if it did, it never would have hit $1.40 back in July 2007.

TA is a powerful tool when used in conjunction with fundamentals. That is, if you understand the fundamentals of the company.

'Xray' over across the street was a saying years ago when the stock was $1 that it was coming back to .32 based on his chart analysis. EVERYONE said he was nuts and he has been vindicated. That guy made an unbelieveable call that fundamentalists such as yourself would have laughed at.

Of course it will break $2.30 eventually. That doesn't prove that $2.30 wasn't a resistance point. All resistance points are eventually broken.

So, tell us how soon we see your $3 PPS so that we can listen good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.37
Change
0.130(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $770.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.36 $15.54 $15.18 $1.274M 82.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237 $15.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.