CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

still some time to load up, page-6

1. 1,534 Posts.
    brontemc

I see good news coming and I do think that Centro has been able to offload possibly 2billion worth of assets at around a 10% discount.

Shows one that they have good quality assets and secondly they are not hurt by economic climate too much as there smaller centres with large supermarket chains taking up nearly half the area.

Quality assets with a good revenue stream. Westfields and Mirvac are going be hurting more with many of their centres housing upmarket stores.

Also the AUD has moved down against the USD improving income and return on sale of assets in the US.

They're not a heavily diversified company and obviously they have restructured their management and have new CEO who has an immense experience in this environment as well as saving an icon, Kmart in the US.

At this point all I see is this huge co with more potential and a share price of 25cents, I look around and I dont see any other opportunities now.

Mind you I was saying this when the share price was a dollar in January and I am still scratching my head.

A couple months ago I thought the Centro was a gonna until they started successfully offloading assets and at a fair price.

My newfound enthusiasm has seen the price fall and I admittedly benefited though watching the stock in the last few days I noticed the sellers suddenly disapear and the urgency and parcel size of shares fall away.

Today(mon) looked like a catalyst and the buyers begin to test the ceiling again.

If good news is rumoured and holders are a move up then it looks all good as vols were low from 10-2pm today. Volume should pickup tommorrow. 31 cents is the breaker, past that and I dont think too many shorters will be taking a risk. Hopefully we see 30's as next level to springboard into the forties.

I think some of the volatility we saw earlier in the year may not return and a platform go ahead in the company is laid down for the shareholders to hold on to.

They really need the share price to return to dollar as they then can exploit more capital raising if required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.