CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Listen to be serious I am a little sceptical moreso of the...

1. 447 Posts.
    Listen to be serious I am a little sceptical moreso of the reporting than anything else......they couldn't exactly say....

"Glenn Rufrano and his negotiators at CNP went home last night and ate well, before watching Balls of Steel and enjoying a good nap before resuming negotiations this morning......"

This is purely a journalistic spin on, what would seem, in my opinion, to be a fairly straight-forward negotiation.....there could not be a serious punter out there who believes that CNP did not plan for one or two banks to hold out on them.....you cannot tell me that WestLb did not signal an intention to call in their debt prior to the 30th.....you cannot tell me CNP did not articulate this to the other creditors, whom are not so mentally deficient to realise what this would trigger......does anyone really believe ANZ would cop a small bank, whom through their own mismanagement needs to call in a debt and thereby trigger a potential 1bill loss for ANZ....you cannot tell me that this eventuality did not factor into negotiations with larger creditors.....I believe it was Gottliebson who reported the offer of 30days which was rejected by CNP in favour of 7days "for documentation........please excuse me if I favour the journalistic credibility and ability of Gottliebson over Cummings (no offence Ms Cummings but your reporting thus far has been nothing but a rehash of other reports already known to the wider community with little to no effort on your behalf whatsoever).......

Make no mistake people there is inherent risk in CNP, if there wasn't, as I said earlier, every mug punter would be on it.....there will be no announcement until it suits the company to do so in the interests of its shareholders......Rufrano is no mug, he's done this before, he knows what he's doing......do not get me wrong, my own nervousness with CNP has cost me a little loss thus far, a mistake I care not to repeat.......sit there, hold you shares, do not fall for those whom are having an absolute fat time manipulating traders nervousness.......and don't blink

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.