BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

still target 10, page-8

1. 438 Posts.
    A lot of truth in your post woollydog,stocks are sitting on shifting sand at the moment

I am not very confident/concerned that there will be a dividend at the moment as sp looks like worst case dividend scenario,in a worldwide financial ,worst case .

I have taken the "fantasically cheap buy" position and averaged down to an sp i am comfortable with,which is quite amusing, as this stock was recommended by a broker less than a year ago as a "low risk" stock,when its sp was around $1.45 LOL.

I recognize that averaging down is a gamble,nothing in the stock market is written in stone,but it is not borrowed money and i obviously feel BBI will survive,albeit as you point out ,little hope of capital growth

At low sp ,when dividends are declared, it hopefully will give a good long term return.I must go and consult my crystal ball on that one, LOL

Finally nations around the world are injecting large amounts of money ,and slashing interest rates,to stabilize the market,Britain has just announced a $1.2 trillion australian dollar bailout package,these measures by Britain USA etc will take 3-6 months? to filter through.

IMHO,till then,uncertainty reigns.

We live in interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.