WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi All, Thought I'd start a new thread with some new info and...

1. 5,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8045
    Hi All,

Thought I'd start a new thread with some new info and some of the old info for those that missed it amongst the large amount of useless posts.

As the title infers, my opinion is that WKT is still the Best Graphite Stock Investment Opportunity.  This means that I think that it is the most likely graphite stock to double or more in the shortest period of time from today (I am not saying that others can't/won't over a longer period of time).

It's still less than half the value of MOZ which as everyone knows is flying like WKT (and MOZ has news out today and could go even higher) but MOZ is:

- Behind WKT in schedule
    - WKT tenements are in a better location
    - WKT has shown so far in announcements that it has a better product

In saying all that, in my opinion, in the short term I think that MOZ will probably be the other most likely stock to double or increase substantially in the very short term as they have a full schedule like WKT ahead of them in the short term.  That only leaves more room for WKT to rise even higher to catch up to its closest and most relevantly compared peer (MOZ).

The main thing that's got me even more excited is the following:

WKT - Mining News Net.jpg

Yes, you read right :  Management wasn't kidding when they said they want to get the product to market very quickly.

Looks like we'll have an initial resource defined BEFORE the end of next month - just another event to add to the following newsflow that will come before it, this week and the next few weeks:

- Diamond drilling to commence today or over the weekend
    - RC drilling (completed this week) assay results to come out shortly
    - Diamond drilling update(s) as they drill/complete
    - Assays from diamond drilling to come out

Most of the holders have seen the below schedule provided by the Company but I am not sure that many look to it as a definitive guide and rely more on individual announcements - but if we look at it, Management has delivered on the schedule and looks like might even slightly beat the schedule at some points (ie. resource definition):

WKT - Schedule.jpg

As mentioned above, Management has delivered so far and if that's anything to go by then we can expect that they are/have been sourcing a partner for the last month and this month (as suggested by @ROMANN) and we can expect an announcement of the start of Partner Discussions within a few weeks.

Happy days behind us and happy days in front of us.

Some of us bought in early and are still holding everything, some free carried and others (~$2,000,000 worth of them) have bought at this current level and it looks like for those that missed the "WKT Party" are together with the early comers about to have "WKT Party 2.0".

For those that missed the original "WKT Party" here is some information that has already been posted:

Peer comparisons and how they played out from the days of where WKT currently is and what WKT has to look forward to:

WKT - Peer Comparison.jpg

Announcement from a few days ago:

WKT - Ann - 05-10-2015 - Boom.jpg

Price per tonne of concentrate compared to our neighbours:

MNS-WKT-MOZ.jpg

WKT's Super Jumbo World:

WKT - Super Jumbo World.jpg

And lastly, as they say, a picture says a thousand words:

WKT - Graphite from RC drill.jpg

Cheers and happy holding,

GB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.