WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Still the Best, page-8

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8069
    Current Diamond Drilling:

As announced, diamond drilling is starting this week:

WKT - Drilling to commence.jpg

Some notes:

- That announcement came out on Monday and it is now Friday and we haven't received an announcement that diamond drilling has commenced
    - Drilling might have commenced already (I'll explain below) or it might not have commenced already
    - If it hasn't commenced already then it will commence over the weekend and we might get an announcement on Monday that it has commenced (I'll explain the "might" below)
    - Once commenced, drilling shouldn't take longer than four days to complete as it's 200m to be drilled which can be done over four days at 50m per day

I'll explain the "drilling might have commenced already":

Even though I would prefer a standalone announcement that drilling has commenced, we might not get one as:

- The Company has already announced that drilling is commencing this week
    - The RC drilling was announced in the same way before it began (in another announcement and not in a standalone announcement) as follows:

WKT - RC drilling commencement.jpg

If the RC drilling is anything to go by, then I don't think that they will do a standalone announcement for the Diamond drilling either.

What this means is that the Diamond drilling could have started already and with it likely to take about four days to complete we will get an announcement similar to the first picture/announcement per above re; RC drilling, which we all witnessed give us a 140m volume day along with a 57% share price increase - there is no guarantee that we will get that volume or share price increase with the Diamond drilling announcement but it could be similar, could be lower, could be higher - we'll wait and see as we have been doing so up to now.

In relation to when the Diamond drilling will be completed and an announcement of same made:

We will find out when it is announced any time between Monday and Thursday next week. Monday completion/announcement means that the drilling started yesterday and Thursday completion/announcement means that the drilling will start on Sunday. You can all do the four day calc's between commencement and completion of the drilling and the relevant announcement.

The four day drilling duration is my best estimate based on my drilling research and assumes no complications in drilling. Of course this might take a day or few longer or Management might surprise us again with an on time/early completion. It also depends if the rig is drilling a normal working day worth of hours (which is what my four day turnaround is based on) or more.

Cheers,

GB.
    Last edited by Green Bull: 09/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.