TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

still the cheapest stock on the asx, pe ratio of 3, page-8

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    "Expected to make a 4-5 million profit this financial year with the potential to make 8-10 mill next financial year after plant upgrades!"

Come off the grass - even the bullish broker report on the company website is only expecting 2.8m in 06 and 5m in 07 and that assumes they do the plant upgrade.

"With a market capitalisation(undiluted) of 17 million,
    that equates to a price earnings ratio of 3.5 this year and at least 2 next year."

Why use an undiluted figure when the options are so far in the money?

"I have never seen a stock this cheaply priced."

I have seen one cheaper - TOX about a month ago! (LOL)

"I don't understand why it is so cheaply priced, so i am assuming it is from past sentiment on this stock (very negative) but this will change with time."

Yes it is probably still a bit cheap but you are buying from all the people who already bought back in Jan/Feb when the originaly broker reports came out. You think it is so cheap because you seem to be making up numbers and using undiluted market cap's.

"I truly believe this is the best and strongest buy in the market now and in my 15 years of trading/investing."

I think it is a buy but not the strongest buy - but I have only been going in equities for about 14 years.

TOX is good - don't get me wrong - but your figures are not likely to ever come to pass.

This has moved from a low risk high return trade to a low risk medium return trade IMO. But good luck with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.