ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

giddyup,ECT is still waaaaay under the radar of all but a few...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    giddyup,

ECT is still waaaaay under the radar of all but a few hundred.

I strongly believe that the spp will be under subscribed, which is a healthy situation imo.

With absolutely no apologies to the scammers that lurk in the micro cap ''brotherhood'';

The mere fact that ECT is Not run by the ''blo_ds, l_ndaus and smy_hs'' of this demographic,,,and,, the actually proven fact that Coldry IS a world class product environmentally, commercially and or otherwise, ( with Matmor to exponentially follow ),,, as opposed to unrequited African treasures or unproven medical procedures,, with the massive annual registry diution that is inexorably linked to same, suggests to me that the spp is indeed what it was MEANT TO BE.........

Simply;

An opportunity for genuine long termers to participate in a never to be repeated goodwill gesture,..as described/implied by MANAGEMENT..in its original anns regarding SPP.

The company does not need to guild the lilly.

It needs for not much more than cash for IP commitment.

The I.M in reality becomes a free carry annex to fully funded feasibility studies that follow thru the spv agreement.

ARUP get to exchange blueprint fineprint figures for greenprint black figures.

McC.D and Transfield get to supply the expertise that they always expected to.

If approved at gm;

Long term placement sufferers are compensated if proactively involved in underwriting.

Long term retail holders...at a 5k per play....ditto

If ECT were looking to over subscribe, there would have been a different manner and tone to the pre gm weeks.

There would be much more lead time from spv anns to spp.

Anyhow;

Those who are convinced are convinced.

If the C bros, TL, ARUP, McC.D, Transfield, ECT et al are convinced,,, then I'm convinced.

Those who are yet to be convinced, will read all about it in the ensuing months and years.... including slow to react potential end users !

The spp will most likely not result in a hyped last minute scramble for entitlement position.

This company does not keep minutes and waste hours.

Struth,, it's been more like a 24/7 version of Sam Druckers general store than a supermarket head pulling bells and whistles promo.....but for appropriate reasons !

Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to relive it !

Look at the way the team has scaled back rent costs, cash burn, and overhang hangovers,, it even encourages tea bag recycling at gm's !!

( well not quite...)

Kos, Adam, Glenn, Dave, and the board,,, you've done an extraordinary job to date considering the sow's ear you had as overburden to the C bro's silk purse when you took it on.

Have an absolutely endothermic day tomorrow !

cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $439 146.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 16859848 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14056310 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.