KAR 0.52% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

It was only yesterday i was reading the KAR forum thinking Cato...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It was only yesterday i was reading the KAR forum thinking Cato needs professional help, and here today I see the same opinion from others.....its not just me then. The KAR forum appears to be Cato's version of a chronic facebook addiction, he just cant let go and he just cant live more than a few hours without seeking attention. Honestly Cato, u sold out ages ago and u are still here crapping on and making posts just for the sake of making posts! You have absolutely nothing useful to say, you are a lost cause desperately seeking attention, blaming others and trying to justify your own mistakes rather then aiming to resolve them. Complete friggin nut job.

Anyway, I have held KAR for quite a while and am bleeding cash like everyone else, its not fun but I think this is the nature of the business. KAR are an exploration company, and yes they don't produce a single dollar from oil sales. I repeatedly see this as a criticism, but I don't understand how NOT producing oil in a low oil price environment is a bad thing. The share price falling on low oil price makes no real sense since it makes no difference to KAR cash flow. Instead, right now is the cheapest time in recent history to get labour and equipment to explore for oil, so why wouldn't you spend your cash to do so? The aim is to find oil now and have it ready for sale in a few years when the price has recovered. Its a ultra high risk play, u either make it or break it, that's what KAR is about. If you want low risk and prudent management then you simply wouldn't look at KAR in the first place. To buy KAR means you are speculating that KAR will find oil and that the oil price will recover in a year or two, both are factors largely out of the boards control. So really I cant understand what people expect from the board or the share price etc etc..... or does everyone truly just expect high returns with no risk attached?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
-0.010(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.522B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.96 $1.87 $13.33M 7.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10554 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 84402 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.90
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.95 $1.96 $1.87 1995889
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.