RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

*****Yet Another Stock Basher Alert******Newcomers to Range:...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    *****Yet Another Stock Basher Alert******

Newcomers to Range: Please read:
    "Stock Bashing Primer"
    This was posted at 17:54 on Nov 6 and is especially relevant to posters of scarva's ilk.

For some current reliable info about Range, please read
    Range Primer Update2 posted at 17.00 on Nov 5

scarva
    Re: Your assertion in this morming's post

Quite the contrary:
    I can't speak for Marny but my effort yesterday was purely to assist the forum by exposing you for what you are ie. A Stock Basher. It wasn't difficult to do.

The quality of the threads will improve as the likes of YOU are put on ignore. That would be a positive for both Range Resources in particular and Hot Copper generally. Judging by the lack of posting in response to your disinformation, it looks likes you ARE already being put on ignore. (and your comrade too!).

Thank you for vaildating my Stock Bashing Primer post. And ever so promptly!

As for the share price.
    There is no hurry. The company is in better shape than ever. Certainly an improvement in the type of posting on here won't do its prospects any harm. Exposing the Stock Bashers to all and sundry is a big step forward. The down rampers have fleeced believers of their shares for far too long.

Your morning shift will be a waste of time.
    Tell your boss that he may as well find another company to target. Certainly you are going to be competely ineffective on here from now on.

Regards
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.