GRR 1.39% 36.5¢ grange resources limited.

Still trading at Disc to Cash. Why?, page-372

1. 394 Posts.
    "I don't believe there is any sort of persistent price manipulation."

@Djingo that's your opinion, and it's your prerogative to have and express it. Lord knows I have

"As to whether management could do more with the cash, there are many different views and no simple right or wrong answer."

Well fair enough, but do you agree we should at least ask the question, "Could more be done with the cash?" Wouldn't it be even better if we saw some kind of confirmation that management are asking that question and taking some corresponding action? And if the management decide they cant do more with the cash, next question, "How much cash do we need and how much can be returned to shareholders?"

"All shareholders, however, have benefited from management not making any ill-timed or mis-priced investments with the cash."

Well certainly management "making any ill-timed or mis-priced investments with the cash" wouldn't be what we want, but shareholders only benefit if/when management make good investment decisions or return some of the cash to shareholders if they deem there is no good investment opportunities. IMO no benefit to shareholders if cash just sits in the company's bank account.

"The key question for me is whether there are any major risks to the company that have been overlooked on this forum?"

Righto, that's a question I haven't paid a lot of mind to. @Djingo have you got any risks knocking around in your noggin that you think we should give thought to?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.