GRR 3.97% 30.3¢ grange resources limited.

Still trading at Disc to Cash. Why?, page-45

1. 12,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    As I posted earlier
    "Grange management seem at a loss as to how to grow the company, they've had ample opportunity. The current GRR management they're OK on the operational front but are hopeless in the entrepreneurial stakes game."
    I stand by these remarks, not many current GRR shareholders realise how the merger between ABM and Grange Resources took place, it was Grange CEO Russell Clark and Chairman Anthony Bohnenn who were instrumental in the merger and it should've been a huge positive for shareholders. In 2009 shareholders kicked in $167 million in the SPP, at 25 cents/share.
    It was supposed to be a $1 billion company.
    Unfortunately Anthony Bohnenn retired as Chairman ( a good friend and passed away a few years later).
    Anthony a Dutch banker was the driving force of Grange and he thought that the Chinese would pick up the ball and run with it.
    He had a very high opinion of Clement Koo, but unfortunately Koo is no longer on the board.
    Patricia Bohnenn Spoule (Anthony's widow) tried hard a few years ago at a meeting to try and get more representation of Aussies on the Board without success. She gave up and sold out.
    Frankly the Board needs a bloody shake up, and needs a CEO who knows a bit more about growing a business than just digging out iron ore.
    GRR needs somebody like Peter Cook at MLX, he's just picked up ABY a 30,000 tonne pa Cu producer plus their $80 million cash in the bank.
    GRR Directors spend too much time in China with their heads in the sand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.3¢
Change
-0.013(3.97%)
Mkt cap ! $347.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $123.0K 402.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 803074 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 263939 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.