CTP 5.88% 6.4¢ central petroleum limited

Still undecided

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Have been following this very closely as I have a considerable amount of money invest in this stock. Am particularly p.ssed off with the current situation. I think it is criminal that a bank with whom CTP has divulged all of it's financial and business information with should be allowed to decide that instead of lending CTP the money needed to develop their resources they decide that they will take over the company and make the profit for themselves. If this is worth Mac Bank buying then surely there would be no risk in lending CTP the extra money required to take advantage of the current gas shortage.
    Everyone is blasting Cottee and the board for selling out but maybe they have been backed into a corner my Mac Bank? Who knows the real situation? I actually suspect that Cottee was hoping for a superior offer as happened with AGL but was not so lucky this time.
    I am certainly with all the people on here that want to stick it to Mac Bank and say no but at the same time am undecided because i have already lost so much...am wondering if something is better than nothing. Was a bit apprehensive about saying my thoughts on here because any naysayers are immediately jumped on but was wondering how many other undecided confused people are out there not speaking up too? I really want to vote no but wonder am i cutting off my nose to spite my face?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.004(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.8¢ 6.4¢ $25.01K 382.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85873 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 1770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 1.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.3¢ 94348
Last updated 14.39pm 07/05/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.