FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

gentlemen,i agree with you all and then i don't.My concern about...

1. 2,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    gentlemen,

i agree with you all and then i don't.
    My concern about FMl is mainly that we survive as a company,so shareholders can reap the rewards of what i believe is to come.

To do this, what is needed is to appear valueless,or muddling,or chasing golden dragons,or elephants even and making risky investments,that have had declining production(CRE)until your too valueable to taken over cheaply.Contradictory statements if ever i saw them.

In other words what i see coming is a company making announcement to shift the shareprice at the same time as dispel uncertainty over it's operations.A CASHED-UP FML is a must,along with NO-DOUBT about MILL GRADE and forward RISING PRODUCTION at COOLGARDIE.
    Once that's all buttoned up and producing CASH for the GROWING PIGGY BANK,watch the change in perception.3g/ton or better from a few pits would throw icing on the cake.
    NST style announcements could make that much of a difference.

I have no doubt that will come.In the meantime anything the company does to boost the shareprice can also increase its ability to be valued in a TO,UNLESS IT ALL ARRIVES AT ONCE and says
    T'da.CASHED UP-RISING PRODUCTION-COLLAPSING COSTS-SHAREPURHASE SCHEME-RESULTS FROM TI indicate......

So yes i do,but no i don't as far as the shareprice goes.
    At the moment NST is hoisting 6.7g/ton? average from todays announcement(got to add highgrade and lowgrade for the average).The Mounts resource is 5g/ton and FML are grade control mining it and the last Qtr with development was around 4.5g/ton average.

DYOR+DYODD happy holding or buying at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.