FML 7.69% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

still under the radar, page-8

1. 85,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning hilohi,

he didn't form an opinion at the time - he said he would look at it over a few days.
    He doesn't like stuff under 10c - his opinion is that it takes a lot to get over the 10.
    In a lot of cases I agree with that - I don't think it matters in this case.

He did say that he values bollinger bands for entry and exit and sent me an example with fml.

Buggered if I could see it was useful - he uses 21day. I sent back a note showing the run up from 3.5c to 6.4c in apx. 8/2010 to 9/2010 and said that if you used the price piercing the upper band to get out you would have missed the bulk of the move.

so I don't know. I have never trusted fml with technicals as I have said many times.

I think it is appropriately called madam lash - there is a distinct personality trait there imo.

But I do like madam lash's - they can be a hell of a lot of fun :)

Still the same sentiment from me -- I wouldn't be out for quids.

And I agree with f&f - all that engine room talk - very true - plus the possible of TI for me - wow, being able to be in a race fully paid for with a big big bet on the side - doesn't get any better than that.
    Watch out for elephant poop.

have a great arvo

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.3¢ $22.49K 166.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 27678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.