X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Well... Medusa is still making a profit so the debt is not...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well... Medusa is still making a profit so the debt is not climbing. The pog is expected to fall September on the feds raising. However, movements in fx would suggest that the market has already factored this in. Will it drop further? It might... but will it be a drastic drop? I dont think so. It is a long wait until September so I think I will carry on being patient before I back my mini van up with 10k. I would have loved to buy more but my boss says my behaviour is unacceptable and hes stopped me making cash sales. I told him I am moving out but then it would be me backing my bicycle up. I will try to suck it in and steer clear of the tyrant.

My price target is 47c. Although looking at the depth there are 177000 shares in front of me. I may just cut in at 48c or see if people wish to sell more. Its a dilemma because I think Medusa has die hard owners who just plain believe and at this point there is a definite level of support made up of hardened veterans. I would like to get 40c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.