X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Apologies for my hasty post. I was just trying to make the point...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Apologies for my hasty post.

I was just trying to make the point to newB that the the share price fell from $1 to $0.50 for a reason other than market manipulation.

Yes I was throwing around "loose figures", but I stand by the "point" I was making in reference to each of those figures.

That said, I didn't mean to come across as slagging off MML - as of this week it's my largest shareholding again and if the PoG holds up I'm very bullish on it.

For me Q3 and Q4 were what I'd call "less than expected" results in an environment where the PoG was falling.

As an investor "it's still got potential" is never an excuse for "poor results".

In regards to "reserves", my apologies, I went back and looked at their latest announcement (which I skimmed when it came out) and looking at it again I think I must have confused 2014 reserves as being 2015's, because I see now that in their graph 2015 is the only year in which they've left reserve off (and I suspect I didn't notice this). I would have just seen the increasing production and fall in reserves and been concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.