AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

Champ, I think you're being too optomistic considering the...

1. 447 Posts.
    Champ, I think you're being too optomistic considering the market conditions. That's your call. I also think your valuations are too optomistic with your use of a relatively high pe for a stock whose commodity is bubbling. Once MAK are into production RP will be in decline with all the other projects getting up and running and it could be operating at a pe of less than 10, not the 20+ you are hoping for.

Makattack, I agree to some extent, there's no direct comparisons in the Aust market right this moment, but you are still not discounting risk either. That is part of the 'potential failure' aspect that needs to be factored in. The ENTIRE market has risk! Need to add it I me thinks.

I'm happy with the BBY 12 month target, all things being equal with market conditions, but that does NOT mean it should be there RIGHT NOW.

That tends to be the problem with chat sites. Everyone wants the stock to be at it's production or target sp right now and if it's not going that way right now, then it's panic stations.

SDG.
    :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.