AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Sounds good Phil.I didn't know MAK were going to ramp up to 6Mt...

1. 447 Posts.
    Sounds good Phil.

I didn't know MAK were going to ramp up to 6Mt pa.

And, I didn't know that there were no other RP projects coming on line in the next 2-5 years.

Where is the additional RP going to come from?

Have you read any of the announcements on the ASX the past 6 months?

Morocco itself has 200 years supply but there's been no need to ramp it up.

I'm a bull on MAK, been on since Feb 07 (for the iron, lol)but lets have some balance.

The rise of RP reminds me of the rise of U and everyone claiming 'higher, higher, higher,' and quoting supply and demand deficits and such. That was just when U was above $100, and the rise was going on forever! Perhaps the way RP is traded is different, but on the surface of it, you are all doing exactly the same thing that the U bulls did a while ago. And it's why BS micro companies with nothing but realestate 'near' RP or Potash are valued the way they are here.

I hope RP stays above $400 tn for the forseeable future, and the cost of food keeps going parabolic so we can wipe out all those who can't afford it! Of course.

But, I do believe agricultural products are the way to go. If Jim R is on it, so am I.

Technically, long term support around $1.25-30 looks to be holding up. Waiting for a breakup to buy some more.

SDG
    :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5394896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.