UNT 5.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Still Very Undervalued, page-25

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    Hello Gassed, I'm no forensic analyst by any means but i had a cursory look at BIG's metrics and whether BIG could in any way be an analogue for CM8.

what struck me was that BIG's metrics aren't entirely dissimilar to CM8's, nor its growth trajectory.

as has been noted BIG has surged to $1.80 from 10c over the past year.

CM8, meanwhile, has more than doubled this year and now seems to be consolidating around current levels with plenty of support.

CM8 looks like it's about to write a new chapter.

by any analysis it should start to run higher in the lead up to becoming debt free early in 2018, remembering that the size of the debt has been a major impediment in the past holding back SP gains. but that's only history now.

I for one hope that Dom can just restrain himself a little, cut the debt completely, grow the business, maybe even salt away a war chest for use in the future, just not now.

I took a modest haircut on a small parcel I bought a year ago, but that won't prevent me buying another small stake when some superannuation moulah comes through next week.

CM8's outlook is way better now than a year ago, and London to a brick I'll be able to easily recoup all my losses, I would think even this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.96K 2.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2912032 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 981401 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.