UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Thanks Bellcurve. I must agree with you and without claiming too...

1. 21,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    Thanks Bellcurve. I must agree with you and without claiming too much expertise in the forensics and without the latest audited return from CM8, I distinctly see a very reasonable comparison between the two companies, except for how the market has treated them.
    It confirmed in my mind that the market wants to SEE results and that's where BIG is probably 6-9 months ahead of CM8 for apples to apples comparisons. But, take all of that debt out of CM8's books, no more dilution of IC and continuation of positive results, I really can't see why CM8 should not receive the same recognition that BIG has.
    But, this market is far too hard to interpret and I still think that what you said in your third last paragraph still hold true for the market that has a very long memory. I know that it still plays on my mind what happened those years ago and if we wanted to be completely honest, there are very many similarities in where CM8 is now and with that past experience.
    Yes, Dom MUST CONSOLIDATE ( I remember those words SO vividly back then, but, went un-heeded) and build up as large a bank as possible and not get too ambitious until that does happen. Organic growth MUST be his 1-99 intention for the foreseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.