LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

B1212..."Your quote as follows, I thought you are taking time...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    B1212...

"Your quote as follows, I thought you are taking time out with this thread?" HP

Barnsty you recently said:
    B212.. not sure whether you can be taken seriously to be honest.
    As for LNC is not for chartists.. very funny, just have a look at the chart (if you can understand what you are looking at that is) and you will see that the last 4 months action is VERY much TA orientated. All the best with your trading.

B1212 REPLIES TO YOU:
    B1212 is honest and WILL NOT INTENTIONALLY RAMP ANY STOCK !
    beleive it! or just put it on ignore list if you can resist? :)
    second most important of ALL i suggest you learn from Robbbbbb charts....have a look at it!plain simple but very informative!
    oh by the way read my post on LNC recently :"madmacs" too for your liking and do some comparison to your charts and Robbbb's?!
    i give numbers you draw lines...but one tip for you: learn more from Robbbbbbbbb lol!
    i read charts too but "LNC" can/will make a big change in one announcement! go read the spp letter from PB will you!(last 2 paragraphs!)

All the best with your holding if you r holding any ?

PS: i have said it too all of you readers a month back that it will not hit the $1buck! if it does very very bad news coming from LNC or simply 2nd phase of Global Economic meltdown! like nov 2008!
    regards B1212!

thats it from me guys on this thread too! i simply will just read them and keep my thoughts predictions to myself only!
    good luck to all! :)

dyor!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.