AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Wouldn't this be nice? Now I know SIG and Quebec is like chalk...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Wouldn't this be nice?
    Now I know SIG and Quebec is like chalk and cheese… but, we were INVITED along with other companies I'm sure, but only AVQ has declared openly of accepting this invitation and applying (no other company I'm aware of has expressed interest or announced an application)

"In 2013, Québec amended its Mining Act to clarify the regulatory framework for international investors. To ensure greater transparency, provisions on processing, environmental protection and dialogue with local communities were added to the Act.
    • Open access to resources is ensured on the largest possible portion of the territory.
    • Mineral rights are granted on a first-come, first-served basis: the first investor to file an application that complies with the requirements is granted exclusive search rights on the land covered by the claim.
    • If a discovery is made, the title holder can be reasonably sure of obtaining the right to develop the resource."
    http://www.investquebec.com/international/en/industries/mining/invest-with-total-confidence.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.