OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Still waiting SINCE 2014, page-12

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Fundy,

There can be no JORC resource from Cascavel until that area of mine has already been developed and ready to mine. It’s not a resource estimate in the usual sense of the word ...it’s actually estimating the amount that has been accessed and is ready to be thrown in the processing plant.

But I guess you know that ...and to hide behind “black and white” is in reality obfuscation IMHO.

I want to buy more OGX (you too?) if possible, so short term price is no concern to me.

Longer term is what I’m waiting for and yes there are some uncertainties.

What isn’t uncertain is the incredibly high grade of Mestre.

I hope we have 10mil in gold by Christmas and if we do that should answer some uncertainties.

I would love to get to the exclusive presentation in Melb this week, but probably won’t get there.

#Humphrey ...we must now have a massive BOD with another two from Anglo -they will need at least two large pizzas for a meeting. I don’t know anything about Craig Dawson -except that he hasn’t replied to my email months ago. The underground development looks to be progressing well -but it would be nice if they remember where the high grade ore pile is -and then feed some into the mill.

I have a good feeling about Joe Pinto being on the board, with his background -it is highly unlikely that he will be easily deceived.

Without creating anarchy, it seems as though Brazil management needs to be cleaned out and made accountable.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.