OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Still waiting SINCE 2014, page-14

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    You may be stating facts ...just only the one's you choose to state. Coincidentally those particular facts paint a negative picture of the current value of OGX ...which also happens to suit your sentiment -which may be that of someone looking to buy in at a low price.

When you ask is OGX overvalued ...so what is the current value of OGX?

With a current MC of under $15 Mil and cash in the bank, we must be approaching an EV of around $12 Mil. If we included not only cash, but also liquid assets (assets that can be easily sold for cash), then our enterprise value becomes under $10 Mil -perhaps between $5-8 Mil.

I attach the following google earth picture of the JORC MRE area superimposed over the mine development results for the last quarter (now 5 weeks old). It is not hard to imagine upwards of $8Mil in gold ore now exposed there, based on the JORC results (I suspect it will be more). If we include this potential income then we may actually have a negative enterprise value. Yes there are some assumptions in there (hardly outlandish ones), but if they are accurate then OGX represents extremely good value. Let's also keep Sertao as well as the other promising green-fields projects.

Not so 'pie in the sky" ...but that's just my opinion -what would I know.

JORC MRE transparency over September Quarter Development.JPG

You can argue your viewpoint however you like, but I doubt that your interest is purely altruistic (not that it needs to be on trading forum).

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.