OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Still waiting SINCE 2014, page-4

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713

Hey Daniel,

The ‘mother freakers’ who sold their shares just prior to the cataclysmic events of late last year knew what was going on then -and probably still know what is going on now. Have they bought back into the company? If anyone has any anonymous info, please let me know -I would love to share it with the authorities.

As for OGX, corporate greed dictates when information will be released. Despite the access to high grade southern areas of the mine, high grade ore is being drip fed into the processing plant, so that the capitulation of shareholder value from the recent cap raising appears legitimate.

What else explains the complete lack of desperation OR EVEN A LITTLE URGENCY to process some high grade ore?

This is a long-term game they are playing to remove suspicion that the nefarious agreements entered into may have not been in the interests of shareholders -many who have been financially crippled.

These corporate shenanigans (more like a finely tuned orchestration) have not reduced the amount of gold in Casacsvel by one ounce.

All will be revealed soon enough.

I’m not accusing any individual -you know who you are in all your glorious superiority and commercial acumen. I hope you get to reflect on the personal hardship your greed has caused normal shareholders.

Instead of going to your deathbed filthy rich, why not think about actually being a good person. Regardless of your monumental greed, you will take no Cascavel gold with you into the next world.

If I’m so wrong, who would care to post any evidence to the contrary?

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.