OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Still waiting SINCE 2014, page-8

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hi fundy,

The shareholders who sold out when the shares were over 20c are the only ones who have benefited from insider knowledge. All the other major shareholders will have lost big time on OGX. The company capitulation was as a result of mismanagement. Why for example would you open up drives into areas that had no confirmation of high grade gold, when you could have kicked off with the proven bonanza grades of Cascavel and developed that -even with additional engineering challenges? Management knew it was a do or die situation ...so why try the unproven and ultimately lower grade northern region?

The mining development post-apocalypse appears to me to be first class, but yes, I am critical of the lack of gold production and production announcements.

Yes new management were placed in an invidious position, but given that situation, I would have gone for the jugular and urgently developed Mestre and produced gold to avoid the last cap raise.

But that sort of thinking would not lend itself to corporate gamesmanship and deals with brokers.

The recent JORC showed that we had developed / exposed about $3.6 Mil gold ...and that was using data to August 28th. If we say that is conservative then 5mil is not outlandish. If we consider (by consider I mean look at) the mine development plan for the last quarter ...there could easily be another few million worth of gold exposed. That’s to the end of September.

Welcome to do your own calculations.

No I don’t think OGX is undervalued -quite the opposite actually.

What are your thoughts fundy? Any opinion, assertions, evidence or even just plain rhetoric?

Do you think OGX is overvalued ...undervalued perhaps?

Cheers,

SJB

Speaking of greed -4 Corners tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.