In good faith,i asked for the last post to be deleted,as Ian...

1. 390 Posts.
    In good faith,i asked for the last post to be deleted,as Ian Clarkeson explained to me about differences of opinion between m2m and Kirk Roberts......which i wont go into,as i forgotten most of what he said,but he did say they would put out an ann re that issue,and to temper the rantings of Kirk.
    it was to come out within 72 hours.....long gone now that deadline,and i pressed again,the importance of filling us in,and not leaving it to speculation.

The last ann said the methodology is on to the second stage.
    Kirk said the ann was wrong,which makes one a tad curious as to what's correct.

The VCS website,still has it on the first assessment,and on ringing Green Collar just now am informed it is still on the first assessment, and they're hoping,assuming whatever that it will go onto second next week,but you can't push these assessors as they're busy as, and i guess they're probably very special too.

Hopefully they'll sort out the differences with Kirk,but he seems hell bent on besmirching m2m, so i wish they'd come back with some besmirching of their own,to counter Kirks nonsense re financing and stuff.

VCS says Rainforest Alliance who are doing first lookover of methodology,are way understaffed,and are presuming,the next check,will be more efficient.

But that doesn't shed any light on Vietnam or the China MOU,or the Carbon Credits to do with Kirk.

C'mon m2m,you can do it.....just one lousy ann.......sigh

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.