ASX 0.87% $60.00 asx limited

Still watching bomber as fergl is showered in rich, page-15

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re: AnnaPhylaxis/Still watching bomber as fergl is G'day Anna,
    No, I have to admit to not finding any (Commies ie), just yet!! However, having said that, I do still check under the bed each night before putting my head down and being ever vigilant, I'm sure I'll turn one or two up sooner or later. (Grin)
    BTW, never any offence intended in past posts, as I kinda figured you were tongue in cheek most of the time anyway.
    Re ATN
    My first excursion into ATN was 100k at 12cents, followed up with a further placement at 10 cents....that turned out to be a debacle....and I'm sure you aware of the one I'm talking about.
    However, I moved on from there and traded a couple of times and managed to claw back a little loot in doing so.
    Then there was the special placement at 1.4 cents, I was able to grab a swag of those (as a "valued" client of the broking house that handled it) and sell almost all of them immediately at the handy mark up that ensued after the issue. Was also fortunate to be in the right place at the right time with the most recent placement at .008 cents (last trade @ 1.2).
    It's odd isn't it? I'm happy to have a Tax problem!
    As for inside information, I wish.......
    No doubt you have the Annual Report that arrived the other day disclosing that they are maintaining an "interest" in the DMR technology (15.6%) whilst now concentrating primarily on the resource sector.
    AGM today at 2:00pm Perth time, perhaps something is in the wind??
    Anyhow Anna, with your truckload and my holding.....
    here's hoping!!
    Cheers and good luck,
    Carl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.00
Change
0.520(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.54 $60.22 $59.50 $25.48M 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600 $59.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.01 288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.