STFH etall,I think that as southoz said we may have been very...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    STFH etall,

I think that as southoz said we may have been very lucky that the forum has allowed this to stretch this far without saying anything. But we mustn't forget that this is the wrong forum though. Kudos for them (all other posters) for allowing this to proceed unabated up till now.

One more thing STFH. Yes we have had quite a few pigs on the places as well. But my son and my young gradson, are having a ball doing some pig chasing with their dogs and taking them to the chiller.

Southoz,

Yes, I am invested in PLV and I do hold quite a few shares there as a matter of fact. I feel also sure that PLV will sort what problems (if one can call them that), that they are currently facing with, and that the iron with it's low impurities is still there. At this stage I am not contemplating on selling any of my shares, but I may load up a few more. I will have to think about it though. For, when the shares price tumbled, it took a hell of a lot of wind out of my investment there.

Finally in regard to the black baldies we call them the same here. And as for the Romagnola, they are an Italian breed and, for me, well worth having a go at it. I will know what these calves will weigh and the weight gains soon.

For all the rest of the posters, cheers. And most importantly, thanks for the exchange of comments and ideas.

Buddy134

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.