BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

stimulation

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    why stimulation techniques are the turning points.

Bru needs skill, not luck to make the oil game certainty.

1. Seimic
    In Cooper-Eromanga basins, companies firstly drilled wells before they hosted 3d seismic surveys.
    Bru had done more than enough seismics to fully understand the formations so the data were true and correct.

Why praslin has no reservoir at later stage. I said it was Closed Islands based on bhutos post and It was Tight based on Eromanga basin drilling data.

Spec also said there was interconnection between Ugani wells that made me think twice why stimulation is having a higher chance of success.

2. Stimulation
    Canning formations are shallower that makes stimulation technology more Economic than other states. It doesn't necessarily require a fracture stimulation that could reduce the drilling cost more dramatically.

I believe in Condor service because It already turned uneconomic formation into a economic formation with a fracture stimulation.

Atlas rig2 could perform a stimulation without a fracture technique in Victory. I don't know how they do it but a NGS is the name. It's sure to have a better results.

Dn__ is a wildcat drilling in senagi. I heard they said that they could smell the oil in one of the report or post. I'm not sure but let's say it's right because I don't want to be a late participant.

Other companies lured investors with their vast 2P reserves but they're simply UNECONOMIC at $35poo

Take a look at Awe's sugarloaf project in US. It doubled the reserves but It remains a cash burner. The facts were that US companies had slowed down in the wake of lower poo for longer.

Bru could manage at that lower poo for longer due to premium O&G produced.

So It's righteous for Bru to host the stimulations to secure its shareholders rather than to grip the drilling cost too aggressive.

To become a top tier player Bru must overcome this 2nd cyclical contraction period and the next unforeseeable 3rd period.

Some people are still traped in un-performed stocks. I think they will shift to Bru if they see the good results.

I believe Bru can compete with CSG industry if Browse is built.

At the moment I must bet against all odds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $1.195K 14.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99749 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.