BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Bru could be the last hope in oil game. 1. Bru had 3 failed...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bru could be the last hope in oil game.

1. Bru had 3 failed wells this year ? 5mil/well = 15mil -5mil Apache carried =10 mil ÷ 2 Mitsui= 5million lost.
    The wells could be investigated for future stimulation or installation of new down hole pumps to draw og out of the nature of TIGHT fields.

It's the way it should be. So I would say Ungani trend is still promising as Ceo expressed his feeling about the Senagi and Yatchy was tired to say 'don't know what's down there even Eric".
    The 2 stimulation wells could spike the sp to a new normal at 69c as Hoots suggested.
    I like no 69 as it looked cute and sexy as the black stuff makes you filthy.

2. Last month was the best month for commodities sector. They will short sell to take out profits and I am sure they will open their eyes wide to watch Bru's drama as they favor cash backing companies.

It's like a hedge against volatility. It's a must have in a portfolio. Oil is simply a high risk, high reward that's why we stick to that sentiment . I think Cujo and Hoots still enjoyed profits because they knew how to average down.

3. It's no doubt that US job market is hot and hulla and It's the only CARRY TRADE at current time.

Local focused company like Bru is still manageable to beat high cost producers in light of lower AUD that makes local products more attractive to drive another key pilar for CONSUMER DRIVEN demands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.