ADY 8.33% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

stinks of fish here..., page-14

1. 4,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    Some of the concerns you guys should raise;

- misrepresentation of the company as being a "producing" mining company c.f. Vallenar Iron Company. I've hammered this home plenty well enough already, but I'll repeat it again - they were NOT mining iron ore, they were just opprtunistically selling iron from their dockside stockpile - the one they made such a fuss about last year. They misrepresented their annualised rate of production for the past 2 years, and the sales never seemed to add up. This is serious misrepresentation.

- lying about their work on the iron ore. In 2006 they blamed lack of production on bad crushers, etc, and said they were going to install the replacement in 2006. Clearly this didn't happen.

- Misrepresentation of Green Frog, Ritezza, Hawkswood etc, as unrelated parties in substantial shareholder notices. They crapped on continually about how awesome their support was, when all these things were was shells in a shell game run by Blumberg and Thomas. Which came undone spectacularly in the Opes fiasco. Specifically, I believe it was correct for Blumberg to lodge a change in substantial holder notice when transferring his shares between his various shells - c.f., I recall one may have been a family trust, and another a corporation owned by the Blumberg family, and this is a change of beneficial ownership I believe. Where was this stated? Nowhere.

Anyway, there's plenty more. Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11.94K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 400000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.