ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

In the spirit of actually doing something herewith a copy of my...

1. 67 Posts.
    In the spirit of actually doing something herewith a copy of my ASIC complaint form text - have tried to keep it very broad and simple for starters.

My complaint concerns what appears to be a case of failure to adhere to continuous disclosure responsibilty by the company in not disclosing the true position of the company with respect to financial matters that were affecting the company in a material way prior to the asx announcement made on the 31/10/2008.

It is almost inconceivable to me that the company was only aware of its true position as at the 29/10/2008 when it requested a trading halt.

I allege that the company must have been aware of certain information prior to the 29/10/2008 which was
    in fact material to the value of the company and therefore was required to be released to the market in a far more timely manner than that which has occurred.

The company has removed a forum of shareholder/CEO
    Questions and Answers from the website ady.com.au
    which I urge you to request a copy of in its entirety from the company so that you may consider that information conjointly with all of the ADY 2008 ASX news releases in order to fully consider whether continuous disclosure obligations have been met.

Additionally the CEO of the company has responded to many other shareholder enquiries privately throughout 2008 whereby certain shareholders have appear to been blatantly misled as to the actual position of two matters in particular - being the contractual position between ADY and Shougang concerning a $40M SBLC and the actual status of a tender process for the supply of Lithium product. It is my opinion that the content of all 2008 postings made at the internet sites xopstocks.com.au and hotcopper.com.au for the ADY subject should be read and considered before making a determination as to this complaint as the sites display some correspondences made by the CEO and his son which were neither released to the ASX or included in the ADY Q&A section of their website but which now appear to have included incorrect information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.028K 93.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1074693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 882872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.