ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

TS, (this is not advise - discussion only)They are freely...

1. 988 Posts.
    TS, (this is not advise - discussion only)

They are freely available through the Forums. It's just a matter of finding them. The forum across the road has all of them.

It is a time consuming task... I seriously believe old PT posts will not take us anywhere, but then again, you need to ask yourself wether you lost cash as a result of a poor investment decision, or whether it was due to some type of fraudulent activity, and you can prove someone else / something has benefited as a result.

The Board has made a call that we are not happy with, it's not unusual, however they will claim it was necessary business decision to keep the company afloat.

If you feel that there is some impropriety on behalf of any board member, the investigators need to correlate key dates involving OPES, Panopus, Hawkswood with current events. The last court date, Panopus vs ANZ (Vic Supreme court), subsequent mediation result, together with listing date of Charge Resources could be important. They are all little pieces which can either support your case, or could support the board. There are many investigative avenues that can be undertaken.

The relationship (if any) between the board and Charge Res Pty Ltd, any conflicts of interest and last but not least an independant valuation of the two major assets, RLL and Vallenar (& fax machine) are crucial.

Plenty has changed, you need to locate recent material to add wieght to any claim. To be honest there has been very little posted (in the public arena) other than in ASX announcements.

IMO a massive Fishing expedition and at the end of the day a waste of time ??? - maybe / maybe not.

The Q & A's are important, they always very reassuring, and IMO condescending at times to any shareholder that dare question Phil, however they were rarely added to in the end. I think that they are on my USB pen at work.

My last post, PT valuation is fairly old, you'll see it does not account for the $$ rises in potash. In fact this aspect of the project has been ignored by the co. Last figure I had was around $500 a tonne.

Good luck - I should have walked long ago, I stayed in because of a "proposed" demerger which could have been announced 28 days outside the AGM - look at the demerger announcement last Friday - it's terminal.

Ed

Am off to the races - Melbourne Cup Number 23 - Barbaricus is my guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1497 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.