ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

I have been away for 3 weeks with no internet access & have...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I have been away for 3 weeks with no internet access & have arrived back to see last Fridays & yesterdays news.

I don't know if I'm more shocked at how blatant this tactic appears to be (though they will use the credit crisis for an excuse) or the fact that I allowed myself to hold multitudes in ADY & ignore all the signs along the way choosing to believe in the confidence PT has constantly expressed in the company. I wish I was home last Friday as 4c would look better than 2c with the amount of shares I have so its an understatement for me to say how upset I am with myself & the events that have occurred. I've seen so much happen in so many stocks I've had for the last 8 years on the ASX & thought I'd seen & heard it all before & should know better than to punt so much money on something that 'appeared' to have such a great future which has suddenly been conveniently thrown into the new unlisted 'Charge Resources'...!

Where to from here for ADY I don't quite know & will ponder over it today. Wonder what the guy who has had to step up will have to say?

Re post by Impact: Was it the email I posted a few weeks ago that you were referring to in your text below as I've kept it as a group of us may need it down the track.

'Additionally the CEO of the company has responded to many other shareholder enquiries privately throughout 2008 whereby certain shareholders have appear to been blatantly misled as to the actual position of two matters in particular - being the contractual position between ADY and Shougang concerning a $40M SBLC and the actual status of a tender process for the supply of Lithium product.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.276K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 476693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.