SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

In reality the Oz economy is stuffed and AUD is kept...

1. 5,618 Posts.
    In reality the Oz economy is stuffed and AUD is kept artificially high by 2.5% interest rate, highest in western industrialised economies. Stevens doesn't want a low AUD on his watch and is prepared to go to any lengths to maintain this status quo...even at the expense of stunting growth. I'm at the coal face of employment status in a part of the Aus economy and the figures "they" trot out every month are contrived...we are NOT experiencing sustained growth for "23 years in a row" or similar, that is b/s. In fact, more businesses are closing now at a greater rate than ever, unemployment is rising at an ever-increasing rate, jobs "created" are only part-time and big corporations and govt authorities are the only ones making a profit because they are mainly monopolies supplying a captive audience.

Getting back to SLR, buying support has increased this am and seems to be in a hiatus, just waiting atm. For what, I'm not sure but any good news will usually have a positive effect despite an adverse economic climate.

Just all IMO...and we're entitled to voice them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.