ENB 0.00% 0.5¢ eneabba gas limited

stirring, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Agree the plot thickens day by day and I expect a quantum move any time based some kinda deal on what appears to be an enlarged power project. Holding a nice core base of fpos/oppies at 20/6 and now that it has broken out into uncharted waters, will take a LOT to surprise me cos I already have set targets considerably higher than current market cap based some successful result pending. Fingers crossed and good luck to all.

The concept is great and looks like they are on the verge of nailing some kinda reality. Reckon they would be looking at a larger plant and hence the delays, cos the new iron-ore boys in the area would have upped the ante on power requirement. Hence should be a moral for a takeover by them who may not want a new kid appearing on the block haha.

100+ mill price tag may be realistic on mid term success. What I further appreciate is the leaders previously cancelled/sacrificed large shareholdings to bring it on market and replaced with performance based options. These guys must be serious Olympians haha !
    Gotta praise Apollo here, God of LIGHT !
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.