STK 0.00% 10.5¢ strickland metals limited

Not so much influencing SP outcomes jay ...... I think (?)...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

Not so much influencing SP outcomes jay ...... I think (?) silverfox is referring to the mindset that can cause more SP fluctuation thanyou would (read ‘should’) typically see ..... even for a specie stock. Holders need to focus on the mediumto long term potential of STK’s holdings. Unfortunately ..... if the HC thread is representative ...... there is now too much focuson the results of the first DD hole assays.

Remember the first hole was to definethe uppermost boundary of the target …….. and that mineralised boundary wasextended significantly. That’s a good (read ‘great’) thing.…… And its more likelythat the broader intersections and higher grades will be in the follow up holestargeting what management calls ‘the primary Au structure’.

While happy with most that is goingon ….. STK management have missed an opportunity to maintain the impressivemomentum they have achieved. They needed to secure additional RC/DD rigs toconcurrently drill the vast array of other identified targets ….. rather thanput holders through the roller coaster ride created by jumping between targetswith one of each rig type……. Not as if we don’t have the money ...... or some of the most exciting drilling targets going!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $231.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $67.31K 645.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 495000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 449965 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.