STK 5.00% 10.5¢ strickland metals limited

Thanks Themtherehills. That would be great. The last ann sounded...

1. 21,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Thanks Themtherehills. That would be great. The last ann sounded a bit more pessimistic, but, I've never know that drilling area to cop the "typical" far north "wet season".
    "An RC rig is booked to return in the first week of January for approximately three weeks before operations cease for the wet season."
    However.
    "The Company will make a further announcement in the coming days with respect to additional aircore results
    received from a prospect area to the south-west of the Marwari trend. A large number of aircore results from other
    areas also remain outstanding which, if received, will be released progressively over the next six weeks.”

So, jay1983, I don't think the news flow will stop and all will continue to be eagerly awaited. Augers well to at least support the current SP levels, with reasonable possibility of getting one or two that will take us back to the 2s.
    But, yes, it's then getting near time that a closer eye needs to be kept on the oppies, albeit, they seem to have a gilt edged get out with the current SP of the heads and basic exercising of the options that are well and truly in the money. Not doing anything before 15 May seems to be the only "risk" factor from continuing to actively TRADE them.

Last edited by gassed: 09/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $231.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $208.1K 1.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 173432 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 217820 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.