STK 0.00% 9.3¢ strickland metals limited

STK - the new AYR, page-22

1. 4,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811

"Guy on Rocks: The junior copper play that could have the next DeGrussa:

Le Page’s hot pick this week is Strickland Metals (ASX:STK), which previously went by the name Alloy Resources.
    Strickland has a prospective patch of ground not far from Sandfire Resources’ (ASX:SFR) producing 1.5-million-tonne-per-annum DeGrussa gold-copper mine in the Bryah Basin region of Western Australia.“Obviously that was a huge discovery back in 2009, not long after Sandfire had floated in fact,” Le Page said.
    “A spectacular copper-gold discovery, obviously it was a company-maker.”That discovery propelled Sandfire from a 4c penny stock into a ~$1bn mining company.A versatile time domain electromagnetic (VTEM) survey highlighted a bedrock conductor “right under the surface copper gossan anomaly”.“
    They’ve done a FLTEM (fixed-loop time domain electromagnetic) ground survey over about 2.5km and confirmed that conductor that was initially picked up with the VTEM survey goes to around about 1000m to the northeast of that discovery and getting deeper,” Le Page said.“So I think that’s a pretty interesting target.
    There’s been a lot of exploration up around that Bryah Basin with not a lot of results. Venture Minerals had a couple of small copper projects they drilled up, but in terms of world class or large high-grade copper-gold projects there hasn’t been a lot of success in the immediate vicinity.
    “I think at a (market) cap of $12-13m this is a cracking project.”Guy on Rocks’ is a * series looking at the significant happenings of the resources market each week.
    Former geologist and experienced stockbroker Guy Le Page, director and responsible executive at Perth-based financial services provider RM Corporate Finance, shares his high conviction views on the market and his “hot stocks to watch”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $203.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.3¢ $154.2K 1.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70400 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.