STM 11.1% 1.0¢ sunstone metals ltd

STM weekly chart, page-276

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Unfortunately for shareholders anticipating “timely”
    updates that may or may not come, diamond drill core recovery and drilling, is not always as simple as people
    think.

Porphry, by its very nature is usually as hard as a bulls forehead and of course the deeper a hole goes, the slower everything gets - ceteris paribus.

And then there is always the possibility of other unforeseen happenings, such as equipment failure, stuck rods, geological formations unforeseen etc. etc. The possibilities are indeed endless and unpredictable.

I for one am comforted by the fact that there was no announcement Friday - no news is good news and for the reasons stated above....I think the update will come when necessary and shareholders will probably be frustrated/dumbfounded by the perceived lack of drilled metres.

Anyway, that is my 2 bobs worth based on my lived experience of actually drilling a few diamond core holes over 1000 metres in depth.

Have held for that long I care not when they update us on drilling, just that grades are good and the drills will continue to turn going forward.

BTA.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $38.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.316K 146.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1903619 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1738034 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.