STM 0.00% 1.0¢ sunstone metals ltd

I feel yours and likely others frustrations in SP appreciation....

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    I feel yours and likely others frustrations in SP appreciation. I get it. I've been in and out of this stock for a couple of years. And in the beginning when I knew very little about their operations and future endeavours.

I reckon I've likely held and not held about 4 times rotating funds into other opportunities during long sustained drawbacks and frozen price action. Shit I was even tempted to sell this week. But I held firm in pending copper/gold results.

Now while they light up the bulletin board "hardly ever"; with ANN's that wet the lips, I do believe that their current and more pressing endeavours may bear some fruit.

They've intersected mineralisation and visible copper on the 1000+ meters hole that might still be getting drilled. I would expect a further update on the visible aspects of the sections between 450m and the rest of the hole very soon.

That hole alone must be worth close to 300k in todays market. So they are being very deliberate and patient where they stick their rods. That's no pocket change for one hole.

Are they going to release the findings of that hole in batches (which would be nice) or wait until the hole thing is assayed and deliver? Time will tell.

And then there's El Pamar. Which I believe is the most promising and due to commence drilling. So if one is patient there are some things that may get a few people talking. Just going to require "more" patience that what STM typically requires. To hold this you literally have to shut the door. Lock it and walk away. And hope you get a surprise in the mail one day.

Burn rate? Possibly currently high.
    Cash issues? None. They are cashed to the tits with investments.
    Ground? Promising.
    Pace?.... farkin slow

Night night

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.498K 862.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 7105662 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2528702 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.