RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

STMicroelectronics named, page-60

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    sure STMicro was named as a supplier xped gets chips FROM but nothing was said saying they were the strategic partner, we are a "beta" tester for their chips too - which is great and having a great relationship with them certainly helps moving things forward as we progress, Stmicro were interested in what xped are doing with their chips [ as they should be ] but 100% nothing was confirmed as anything more than that.

but i personally asked the question who the strategic partner was and also who the investment bankers were - a few bankers were named as already being on our registry and no strategic partner was named - the board are well aware of their ASIC duties and performed very well IMO. nothing 'slipped out' - but we were told there will certainly be some more good news releases in the next weeks / months as i mentioned in my recap earlier

i chose not to press them for an answer on the strategic partner after the response i was given, well played management - doing it by the book, we are in good hands

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.