ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

King,To have a control on us in the case that they would ever...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    King,

To have a control on us in the case that they would ever need us, and if they don't, they will sell out their holdings. (An extra ice up their sleeves,...just in case).
    If they wanted to move on us, they could have moved when the sp was that much down than what it is at now, but.....

I know that it is only my own idea, but I can also vividly recollect being laughed at and ridiculed on these posts, when I forecasted that the ESG gas was more than likely going to head up North.

Now my thoughts have been vindicated.
    But, no one mentioned that part at all. After all the good things only have to come from BR, and not from more open minded holders, otherwise they do not count.
    Now though, it seems, that everyone here is punting and promoting that part of the equation.

What you have to consider though is (IF YOU WISH TO DO IT THAT IS), that there are many others Gas Companies out there that can supply gas up North, that in the end, it will reduce the costs required to get it up there.

There are other gas Companies (one in particluar that I do not wish to mention here), is currently proving and producing good quality gas, with hardly any water at all in it, and the little bit it does produce, it is not as worrying as other gasers.

As such, if there is going to be a T/O in the pipeline, IMHO, the goal posts would have to be moved towards somewhere else. In a few words, a total rewriting of the plans.

As for people promoting at nauseum that STO will get in and then produce LNG out of Newcastle, they may have a shock coming. Because if it is, it won't be in the near future. Especially since STO has it's hands full to the limit with the LNG trains in Gladstone. And the market knows that as well, with the drop in their own sp.

So, where is the money coming for that (Newcastle LNG)????? Isn't that how the CBA add goes like???

Enough said, and good luck.

Please DYOR.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.