STO 0.38% $7.89 santos limited

STO - Brave new world, page-145

1. 9,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    So safeguard gone now with election loss ( best dumbed down description I have read)

https://www.copyright link/companies/energy/industrial-carbon-emitters-starting-to-feel-the-squeeze-20220503-p5ai2s

Exact detail of what we end up with is unknown ( I don't believe Lab will be able to stick with pre-election policy as greens want more - lots more) so it will never get better than todays situation at a min. There is downside here unfortunately depending on how quickly new govt decides to bring forward reduction and if they do it in a linear way or expand it beyond top 215 emmitters . Yes I use emitters tounge in cheek. There may be lots of pressure to include assetts not withing Australi but owned by Aussie companies like as that is the sort of stupidity that can happen.

I haven't read tarnscript yet but Albo was already in front of Biden saying what he was going to do in regards to reductions etc etc. Noted he spoke to protect Pacific nations. That is so good that chinese bases will not have to dredge more to stay above sealevel - yes I'm being slightly cynical,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.89
Change
-0.030(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $25.62B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.87 $7.94 $7.86 $44.13M 5.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25085 $7.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.89 39733 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.