STO 0.38% $7.89 santos limited

STO - Brave new world, page-148

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    You would think (hope) common sense will prevail.

Also STO not exactly sitting on their hands compared to some companies. If they come after STO then less money to invest and customers will just buy their gas off some country/company that doesnt give a rats.

Having a look at the below a common rally cry is Gorgon CCS failing reading below seems there are some legitimate reasons (leasons learned) why it didn't live up to expectations.

https://www. live wire markets.com/wires/carbon-capture-and-storage-101

The red team have to be a little careful as well. They only just got over the line.

Going back to the first point about where they will by the gas from. We are lucky, we have loads of solar/wind/other renewable resources but they don't come online overnight but other countries don't have those resources. Indonesia with 200 million people should destroy more forests put in solary panels? How about philippines with 150 million?....These solar hub plans in northern australia I 100% support but the first one off the ranks to send electrity to SIngapore won't even support the whole of Singapre with a population 5 million.

If STO nails CCS on scale, and following on from that can nail blue hydrogen and keep it cheap the world will be a lot closer.

mmmm....If only Australia built X number of nuclear reactors 30-40 years ago...who stopped that.....

enough of my rant.....I need another whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.89
Change
-0.030(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $25.62B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.87 $7.94 $7.86 $44.13M 5.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25085 $7.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.89 39733 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.